Blaize is at the forefront of next-generation computing, harnessing the power of AI to enable quantum leaps in the value technology provides to improve the way we all work and live.
Blaize offers transformative edge computing solutions for AI data collection and processing at the network's edge, with a focus on smart vision applications such as automobility, retail, security, industrial, and metro.
Blaize is backed by strategic and venture investors such as DENSO, Daimler, SPARX Group, Magna, Samsung Catalyst Fund, Temasek, GGV Capital, Wavemaker, and SGInnovate. Blaize is headquartered in El Dorado Hills, California, and has offices in Campbell, California, and Cary, North Carolina, as well as subsidiaries in Hyderabad, India, and Manila, Philippines.
- Participate in collaborative UI/UX development.
- Collaborate with UX and backend teams.
- Research with end-users.
- Create prototypes and implement quality wireframes and production-ready
code – a portfolio of recent or salient work is required.
- Design interactive learning contextual user interfaces. Research and stay up to
date on UI/UX methodologies.
- BE/BSc Degrees or equivalent and relevant work experience is
- 5-7+ years of solid experience with implementing user
interfaces using the above technologies.
- Willing to work with a US-based team of highly talented
frontend and backend engineers.
- Experience in designing/developing interactive user interfaces
on Windows, Mac, or Linux platforms.
- Demonstrated experience using industry-standard tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of research methodologies in areas
- User experience (UX) background is a plus. Experience with
usability and evaluation is a plus.
- Analytical: Skilled in using analysis, systematic and rational.
- Detail-oriented: Pays close attention, e.g., item-by-item to the work; focuses
on things individually.
- Bright: Mentally quick, clever, and intelligent.
- Conceptual: Is able to conceive mentally, formulate ideas, and an imagination.
- Creative: Intellectual inventiveness and has the ability to develop original solutions to problems.
- Logical: Uses or is accustomed to correct reasoning. Reasons in a predictable
way. Uses the science of logic, valid induction, or deduction.
- Perceptive: Capable of perceiving things as they really are and has insight or
- Articulate: Expresses oneself clearly or lucidly in written and oral
- Cooperative: Works jointly with others to promote the same result.
- Ethical: Having and conforming to Blaize’s standards of conduct and moral
- Listener (good): Hears completely and understands what is being said.
- Problem-solver: Effective at solving problems not just defining or complaining
Engineering / Product / IT / Support: 266
Operations (HR / Finance): 25
Sales / Marketing: 20
An interview consists of two steps. As much as they are interviewing you, you are interviewing the company and its representatives.
Relax and approach the situation with a sense of curiosity, asking, "What will you do for my career?" How will my career progress as a result of my collaboration with you and your team? What type of leader are you, and how much experience do you have managing the careers of your team members?
There will be three stages to the process:
1) Get to know one another and evaluate if the interviewer and the interviewee are a great fit.
2) Technical questions will be asked, such as how well you can overcome challenges and what your strengths and
weaknesses are and also there will be a test.
3) Meet the team
4) Final round will be a questions session.
(Insert the duration of the process)